I have 2 inch Hanldebars. Will the mount fit?
Sorry, the included mount will not fit. However, you can use double-sided adhesive, or velcro to instal on a flat surface also
I have rubber valve stems. Is that a problem with this product?
These type of outer TPMS is not recommended for rubber stems. They will increase the pressure in the stems, so can cause the failure of the stems. You can use the inner tire type, such as Sykik SRTP400
Is there a default setting and if so how do you get it?
there is a defualt setting, 29PSI for low and 44PSI for high.
You can change the setting in page 5 of the manual you find:
- Maximum pressure alarm value can be set as high as 87PSI (6 BAR).
- Maximum pressure range can be displayed 99 PSI (up to 8 BAR).
High Pressure Setting:
- Press and hold SET button to enter settings.
- Press ＜ to choose "high pressure HI" as below,
- Press SET button to setup high pressure alarm value.
- Press＜ to adjust the value desired
- Press SET to save.
- Press and hold SET button about 3s to save and exit to standby.
Low Pressure Setting:
- Press and hold SET button to setup
- Press ＜ to choose "low pressure LO" as below,
- Press SET button to setup low pressure alarm value.
- Press ＜ to adjust the value desired
- Press SET to save.
- Press and hold SET button about 3s to save and exit..
What is the replacement battery type for the tire pressure sensors on SRTP300? This should be documented in the user manual so we can buy spares before they are needed.
The replacement battery is CR1225. You are correct, we will include in the manual on the next publication
Can you still use phone app also with this unit?
The sensors on units with display use radio vawes that are more accurate and more stable. So cannot be used through APPs that use Bluetooth connection.
My motorcycle requires 28psi front and rear. Does this fall within the range this TPMS will monitor without setting off the low pressure alarm?
Yes, you can reduce the low setting as low as you like
Can it be changed to psi or is it stuck in bar measurement?
Yes, you can change between PSI and BAR, also between Fahrenheit and Celcius.
how often you should charge it?
The display unit will need to be charged every 3-6 months. Depending on usage.