Connects to your smartphone, GPS, and other Bluetooth devices wirelessly. Answer phone calls, listen to your music or simply follow the directions from your GPS through low profile headphone speakers installed in your helmet. Connects to up to 3 other riders with a range of up to half a mile for 4-way intercom. Rechargeable built-in battery fully charges in 2.5 hours and lasts for 15 days on standby with 10 hours of continues use. Uses Bluetooth 4.1 technology with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) provides clear connection and sound. Compatible with Android and iPhone. With Voice prompts FM radio and upgradeable firmware. Includes in the box, a pair of low profile headphone speakers and noise-canceling microphone, easy to install.
- Clear wireless Bluetooth connection for your smartphone, GPS, and other devices. With automatic call back, call refuse, the last number redial. Mutes when a call comes in.
- Connects up to 4 riders with long rage for intercom connection.
- 15 days standby battery life. Up to 10 hours of continues use.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Complete system with headphones and noise-canceling microphone.
- User Manual Download